As Australian Christian College is a not-for-profit organisation, school fees are an important source of revenue to supplement State and Federal Government funding.
2017 Fee Schedule
|Years||1st Child||2nd Child||3rd Child||4th Child||5th+ Child|
|Kindergarten (3 days)||$1,280||$1,130||$900||$765||$0|
- At least six term weeks notice in writing is required for withdrawal of students. Insufficient notice may result in additional fees being charged.
- School Fees are payable as per the Fee Payment Form. If more than two dishonoured payments occur in a calendar year, a $20 administration fee may be charged for each dishonour. If payments continue to be dishonoured, the account will be referred to school management.
- PrePrimary - Year 6, 5th+ child attending in the same year are free. Please note that the eldest child is considered the 1st child.
- School Fees include textbooks, curriculum materials, excursions, student diary and carnivals.
- School Fees do not include student stationery, school uniforms, bus fares and school camps.
BUS FARE (Private)
|$1,500 per student, per year|
- Private school bus seats are limited.
- Sibling discounts do not apply.
- Bus fares are prorated per month.
- Seats on bus are only sold as full-time travel. No provision is made for individual days of the week for travel in the mornings or afternoons only.
To discover and experience firsthand the value our school fees represent, please arrange a campus tour.